K-Beauty lovers rejoice! Korea’s much talked about skincare brand Vitabrid is now available in the UAE market.
Harnessing the power of Vitamin C for flawless, ageless skin, Vitabrid C¹² offers an innovative, scientifically advanced range of skincare formulations for all skin types.
I have been using the Vitabrid C¹² Face Brightening Powder for the past 3 weeks, and wanted to share my thoughts with you.
About the Vitabrid Range
Vitabrid C¹² harnesses the power of vitamin C in its collection of beauty treatments. Through proprietary biotechnology, vitamin C is mixed with stabilizing zinc, a combination designed to capture the nutrient’s potency and allow it to penetrate the skin and scalp over the course of 12 hours. The groundbreaking compound can be found in the line’s shampoo, anti-hair loss treatment, skin brightener, acne fighter, and more.
How does Vitamin C promote skin health?
- Firming Properties: Vitamin C bonds naturally with collagen and boosts collagen production in the skin and hair. Collagen plumps up the skin making it look firmer and younger.
- Repairs: When applied topically, Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to be effective in the reduction of skin-cell damage.
- Protects: Vitamin C protects the skin from the unwanted daily effects from sun, stress and pollution, leaving your skin looking younger, healthy and more radiant.
- Brightens: Vitamin C prevents pigmentation from damaging enzymes and leaves your skin looking brighter and healthier.
What is the Vitabrid C¹² Face Brightening Powder?
This wee bottle containing a very fine white powder-like substance is a powerhouse of trans-dermal Vitamin C that can actually penetrate into the skin, promising a whooping 12 hours of active Vitamin C release.
To use, all you need to do is give the bottle a wee shake and mix in a small amount with your favorite toner or moisturizer. Using it morning and evening promises a firmer, healthier, and more luminous complexion.
Tezzy’s Experience with the Vitabrid C¹² Face Brightening Powder
It’s been 3 weeks since I started using the Vitabrid C¹² Face Brightening Powder. To be honest, I was initially put off from the whole idea of mixing in a powder to my current regime. I like to keep my routine as quick and simple as possible.
Thankfully this product proved to be super easy to use. It blends in instantaneously with my toner, creams and even my facial oils.
What I’m also happy to note is that adding this powder does not alter the texture of my favorite products. It blends in so seamlessly, its like it wasn’t even there. I guess that is what it does on my skin as well.
I’ve been using it religiously every morning with my two generous squirt s of pure Rosehip Oil. I know I really should be doing this in the evening as well, but I haven’t been as prudent.
Despite using half the recommended usage, I am definitely enjoying the claimed results. My skin looks decidedly more luminous and refreshed, and my fine laughter lines look a little blurred. To amplify this process, I use the massaging function of my new Foreo Luna 2 to really get all this good stuff into my skin.
I really enjoy this mini ritual in the mornings; this sacred mixing of powder with oil, this holistic massage that pampers and awakens my face.
And what I like best is that this product is suitable for all skin types, including men. So fuss free yet so very effective. Just the kind of product we all need in our beauty arsenal.
- A very advanced formulation of Vitamin C that delivers goodness for 12 hours straight.
- Blends in beautifully with all types of skincare products.
- The results are evident from day 1 itself!
- Given this is cutting edge skincare technology, it comes with a hefty price tag to boot.
- The mixing in may seem daunting to some.
- It can be hard to gauge the ‘correct’ amount of powder to be used per application.
Product Pricing & Availability
This wee 0.11 oz (3 grams) bottle retails for AED 232 and can be bought from vitabridmena.com