It’s my Birthday! So I decided to do a ’10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Tezzy’ post. Hope you find it entertaining 😁 .
1) ‘Tezzy’ is short for Tehzeeb, meaning ‘courtesy’. My mother found my name in a fashion magazine, and suggested it to her older sister who was expecting. My aunt had 2 sons in a row, till I was born and got the name 👧 .
2) I am far from sporty, yet I was voted Sports Captain of my team in high-school for my people management skills 🌟 .
3) My family and I were in Kuwait during the Gulf War. Blessed to be a part of history and to have survived it 🙏 .
4) I love Bollywood music, and even worked as an RJ on radio in New Zealand 🎶 .
5) I have a Masters degree in Marketing, yet I still fall for all the retail gimmicks #shopaholic 👜 .
6) I met my husband online and moved all the way from New Zealand to the UAE for him. I am a romantic at heart ♥ 💍 .
7) I am proudly left-handed and hold my pen at a funny angle 📝 .
8) Who says lefties have horrible handwriting? I bagged the ‘Best Handwriting’ title 3 years in a row in Junior school ✒ .
9) I am a Taurean with a Libra moon ☀ 🌙 ♉ ♎ .
10) I’m a Third Culture Kid: Genetically Indian, Kuwaiti Childhood, British Education, Kiwi Citizen, UAE Resident