I was at the Sephora Spa Party this week at Mirdiff City Center. A Sephora store is like a child’s candy shop for grownup women. Not only do they continue to surprise us with innovative new products (many under their own brand name), the stores also offer mini salon services and makeup tutorials. We’ll get to those deets in a separate post, but today I want to tell you about DAFNI.
A Sephora exclusive (only available in the Mirdiff City Center branch and the online store), DAFNI is a hair straightening ceramic brush, made for super busy/lazy people like me! How is it different from other styling tools in the market? Read on for more.
About the DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush
The DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush has received rave reviews from across the globe, and even has a celebrity following.
Made in China, this innovative product makes hair straightening as easy as brushing your hair.
“Dafni is an innovative hair straightening brush based on a unique 3D ceramic surface design, incorporating the most advanced hair care technologies.
Easy to use, it saves you time while protecting your hair with a constant temperature of 185°C. Utilizing top quality ceramic coating and springy bristles to protect your scalp.
Dafni is the safest and easiest way to look great in minutes.” – Sephora website.
Why I Want this Brush So Badly:
- It took me under 5 minutes to straighten my hair! And I am a total dud when it comes to hairdos. It really is as easy as brushing your hair.
- It has an innovative 3D ceramic coating that makes it unique from other ‘me-too’ products in the market. This design helps protect the hair from heat damage.
- The brush heats up to 185°C, the optimal temperature to straighten hair in a hurry.
- The device heats up in under a minute.
- The brush has springy bristles that protect the scalp and prevent tangling.
- My hair remained ‘straight’ even 2 days after the brushing!
What about other similar brushes in the market? I thought you might find this video by the stunning YouTuber Amy Maree Comber useful:
The only disadvantage of this product is that it cannot be used on wet hair. The hair has to be near-dry to work.
Product Pricing & Availability:
The DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush retails for AED 730. In the UAE, it is exclusively available at the Sephora Mirdiff City Center store, and can also be bought on the Sephora online store (click here).