Just when technology was fast heading toward the portable route, who would have thought that a 27” monitor could get me this excited?!
Changing times! Living in a pandemic and spending more time than ever before at home means more screen time, which gives me the biggest jolt of mummy-guilt ever. My daughter spends a great deal of time with online learning, not to mention the additional hours of online browsing and play.
Screen time is taking a toll on our eye health, and as a mother, I really worry about the long-term impact it can have on my child. This is why I decided to try out the BenQ GW2480T Eye Care Monitor.
This sleek 27” screen looks absolutely stunning on my daughter’s study desk, and the highlight of this product is that it comes with eye-care technology that guarantees superior eye comfort.
It has a built-in IPS panel for wide angle viewing, and ergonomically designed to allow for height adjustment and monitor tilting. All these features have significantly reduced my mummy-guilt and I allow my daughter to browse with peace of mind.
The BenQ Eye Care Monitor offers HDMI, DisplayPort, and D-sub which makes it compatible with most devices easily.
Best of all, this screen is great value for money starting at AED 600 only, available at all leading electronics stores. Get yours at Amazon within 3 working days by clicking here
Still not convinced? Here’s a rundown of the product features:
· ERGONOMIC DESIGN: height adjustment stand with height, tilt, pivot, and swivel monitor adjustments can fit better with different stages of growth
· PROPER DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS: unique Brightness Intelligence (B.I. Tech.) automatically adjusts monitor’s brightness according to the ambient light
· LOW BLUE LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: Low Blue Light Technology filters out harmful blue light that can disrupts students’ sleep quality and eye health
· FLICKER-FREE FOR BETTER VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free Technology can effectively diminish eye fatigue and irritation for high studying efficiency
· COLOR WEAKNESS MODE: offers students the filters for the red color deficiency (or protanomaly) and green color deficiency (deuteranomaly)
· CONNECTIVITY: for better connectivity have options of HDMI, DP and D-sub
· ERGONOMICS: tilt (down/up): -5˚ – 35˚, swivel (left/right): 175˚/ 175˚, pivot: 90˚, height adjustment stand: 140mm, K locker: Yes
Click here for more product features.