Got a serious case of the weekend munchies? Substitute your regular fries with more healthful, wholesome roasted sweet potatoes. For those not counting the calories, I would highly suggest a generous bowl of sour cream on the side!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub clean 2 to 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, and slice into 1 inch wedges.
- Mix together 4 tablespoons of garlic-infused olive oil, 1 teaspoon sea salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Toss the wedges in the oil mixture.
- Roast on a baking sheet for approximately 30 minutes till done.
Enjoy! Great for a night in with NetFlix 🙂