Cantina Laredo is a gourmet Mexican restaurant chain hailing from Chicago, Illinois. In the UAE, they have a branch in Khalidiyah Mall, Abu Dhabi.
Cantina Laredo has earned a reputation serving authentic, high-quality Mexican dishes. Their secret lies in using the freshest of ingredients which they believe makes all the difference.
Today, I am sharing their famed Chicken Fajita Salad recipe with you.
Chicken Fajita Salad by Cantina Laredo
6 oz salad mix (choice of vegetables)
1 oz tortilla soup strips
1 oz Monterey jack cheese, grated
6½ oz chicken breast, grilled, cooked
1½ avocado sliced
2 diced tomatoes
2 oz choice of dressing
1. Cook the chicken breast, and cut into ½ inch strips
2. Place salad mix into a serving bowl
3. Add the jack cheese on top of the salad mix
4. Place the tortilla soup strips on the top of the jack cheese
5. Place the chicken breast on the top of the tortilla soup strips
6. Place tomato wedges on the edge of the bowl at the 3 o’clock, and 9 o’clock positions
7. Place one slice of avocado on the top center of the chicken breast
8. Serve immediately with guest’s choice of dressing.
Serves 2 to 3 people