Local celebrity Chef Himanshu Saini has quite a few enviably good cooking tips up his sleeves. This dashing young chef is undoubtedly one of the pioneers of Indian molecular gastronomy in our region, and will be showcasing his skills at Taste of Dubai at the Media City Amphitheatre this coming weekend (from 9th to 11th of March).
I have 2 tickets to give away to one lucky winner! Read on to learn how to be in to win.
Chef Himanshu has been kind enough to share a few cooking gems with us…
Cooking Tips from Carnival by Tresind
3 Easy Ways to Make Meat Tender, Succulent and Easy to Cook:
- Marinate overnight with yoghurt before cooking
- Use raw papaya paste in the marinade
- Use fresh pineapple juice in the marinade
A Vegetarian Substitute for Egg Whites:
- Don’t throw away the leftover water from canned chickpeas. Take out the water and whip it up with sugar to make a vegetarian meringue. It is known as Aqua Faba.
WIN 2 Tickets to Taste of Dubai
Taste of Dubai is being held at the Media City Amphitheatre from Thursday 9th March till Saturday 11th March. To win 2 tickets to Taste of Dubai and have a chance to see Chef Himanshu live in action, simply:
- Follow The Tezzy Files on Facebook & Instagram @thetezzyfiles
- Follow Carnival by Tresind on Facebook & Instagram @carnivalbytresind
- Tag 3 friends
- Read Chef Himanshu’s cooking tips above. In the comments below, tell me which cooking tip you like best.
A winner will be announced in the morning of Thursday 9th March. This competition is open to UAE residents only.