Struggling with last-minute Halloween makeup ideas? Here’s a super easy look you can web up in minutes .
Here’s a look at the products I used to create this look:
- Eyeshadow: Lime Crime Venus II shadow in Jam on my lids, and Mud on the crease. The Jam shadow is a gorgeous burnt orange that reminds me of festive Halloween pumpkins.
- Mascara: Two coats of the GOSH My Favorite Mascara in black.
- Cobweb: I used the GOSH Xtreme Liquid Gel Eyeliner to draw this web. This deep, dark black is highly pigmented and dries almost instantly. Best of all, the high precision brush is as good as the nib of a pen. Here’s how I achieved this cobweb look:
- Looking straight into the mirror, determine the exact center of your lower lash-line and draw outwards.
- Draw the line outwards towards the end tip of your brow (pretty much an inverted Cat Eye).
- From the outer corner of the eye, draw another line mirroring the first, going downwards.
- From the lower lashline, draw two more lines adjacent to the line going down.
- Join the lines with curves to create a web.
- Highlighter: For an edgy Goth feel, I used the purple highlighter in Ultra Violet Amethyst from my Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette.
- Contouring: To define the cheekbones and add a flush to the cheeks, I sweeped on my favorite Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil bronzer.
- Lipstick: Moving on from the cliche Halloween black lips, I used this absolutely gorgeous shimmery gunmetal-like shade called ‘Time’ from the Urban Decay VICE Liquid Lipstick range.
Product Availability: All the above products are available at Sephora stores across the Middle East (or shop online on Sephora.ae), except for the Gosh range (which is available at Lifestyle stores across the Middle East). The Venus palette was bought from BasharaCare.com
However, this versatile look can easily be created with whatever you already have in hand in your makeup stash.
What do you think of this look? Do tag me if you try it out, would love to see your final look!