You’ve used a hair conditioner all your life, but how about a conditioner for the skin? Lush’s body conditioners can be used in the shower, and rinses off without the need for a body moisturizer. The Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner in particular has a cult following, and for good reason too! Read on to learn why I too have turned into an addict of this sweet smelling wonder.
“This is chock-a-block with delicious butters and oils to leave your skin looking plumped up, gorgeous, and smelling of roses.” – Lush UK Website.
- Argan Oil: Deeply hydrating, and loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Read more about the benefits of Argan Oil in my previous post.
- Rose Petals: For a touch of aromatherapy, and to balance and restore the senses.
- Brazil Nut Oil, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter: To deeply nourish the skin for an overall soft, supple and radiant complexion.
- Goji Berry Juice: They even managed to squeeze in a superfood!
How Do I Use a Body Conditioner?
Take this into the bath or shower. After your regular wash, massage the conditioner onto wet skin. Use it all over the body, except the face. Rinse off as you would a regular hair conditioner. Pat yourself dry, and voila! You are done.
Tezzy’s Experience with the Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
I first got introduced to the idea of a body conditioner over Christmas. I was gifted the limited edition Lush Christingle Body Conditioner (read all about it by clicking here), and loved how it saved me the hassle of having to moisturize the entire body after a bath.
I heard the Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner was by far the brand’s most sought-after body conditioner, and had to give it a go myself.
At AED 125 for a 225 gram jar, I thought it would be more economical to splurge on the 500 gram jar for AED 223 (yes, up-selling to me is super easy!).
I could get a whiff of the gorgeous sweet-smelling scent of rose as soon as I opened the lid. It is more candy-sweet, and not an overbearing floral. I love this scent on my skin; it is subtle and feminine, and lasts for quite a few hours.
The product itself is luxuriously thick and creamy, and leaves a film of hydration onto the skin. When used on wet skin, it traps the moisture of the water, and this further enhances the overall hydrating power of this conditioner.
I have normal to dry skin, and after using this product, I don’t find a need to reach out for my regular body moisturizer.
My skin feels beautifully soft, supple and well hydrated after use, and I come out smelling of sweet roses. Even my bathroom is left with a trail of this gorgeous scent!
What I Love About the Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
- The beautiful, feminine scent of rose. No artificial fragrances have been added to the mix, so you really do end up smelling genuinely ‘rosy’!
- Loaded with skin-loving, hydrating natural ingredients.
- This product is free of parabans, artificial colours and fragrances.
- Easy to use, and saves a great deal of time by cutting out the need to moisturize.
- Keeps the skin soft, supple and hydrated two days after use.
- Like all Lush products, the packaging is recyclable. Take 5 empty black pots to your nearest Lush store, and claim a face mask absolutely free!
- The pricing! At AED 125 for a 225 gram jar, this product does not come cheap. The staff at Lush tell me this is one of their higher priced items mainly because of the amount of highly coveted Argan Oil that goes into it. It is also jam-packed with fresh rose petals.
- As this product comes in a pot, you have to scoop out the product by hand. This may not be the most hygienic option. Perhaps Lush should consider selling this product in smaller, economically-friendly squeeze-tube packs?
Where Can I Buy the Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner?
The Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner is available at all Lush stores across the UAE. It retails for AED 125 for a 225 gram jar, and AED 253 for a 500 gram jar.