Eid Mubarak my loves! Here’s wishing you a wonderful festive time with near and dear ones, truckloads of love and blessings and decadently aromatic feasts. What are your Eid Al Fitr plans?
Blessed to have a 4-day weekend! We are spending the first day with family, and the festivities are the perfect excuse to glam up and get all that ‘over the top’ bling out for some daylight from the dark crevices of my wardrobe.
My exotic outfit was shouting out for some bold, Indian-style makeup. I envision Indian makeup to be a combination of dewy, sparkly gold and red so I went for bright red lips using the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, and a shimmering gold eye look, complete with an eyeliner flick that would make Cleopatra proud.
All the makeup used for this look is from Sephora Middle East.
On My Eyes:
- Using the Smashbox Covershot Ablaze eye-shadow palette, I used the deep plum shade of Nirvana on the outer crease, and really blended it out.
- From the same palette, I used the dark brown shade Dark Horse in the inner crease, and blended into my lid area.
- On my lids, I patted on the shimmery gold shade ‘Famous’ from the brand new Too Faced Chocolate Gold eye-shadow palette. Click here for more details on this.
- I completed the look by drawing out a thick, bold eyeliner flick using the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner.
On My Face:
- I used the Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation. I love this foundation as a) its enriched with skin-loving ingredients, b) it looks pretty natural sans that heavy made-up feel and c) it even has an SPF protection of 15!
- I used the gorgeous Tarte Cosmetics Park Avenue Princess Chisel Palette to contour my cheekbones. Click here for more details on this.
- I completed the look by highlighting with my favorite gold shade Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Gold Pop.
On My Lips:
I used the the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored. The color may not last on me as long as Rihanna promises, but what a gorgeous, bright red it is!
What I’m Wearing:
My outfit is by celebrity Indian fashion designer Vikram Phadnis. Bought this heavily brocaded skirt and top combo nearly 2 years ago. I had the top stitched into a jacket style for more versatility.
Eid Mubarak from my family to yours xoxo