Who doesn’t like a box full of surprises? Box Therapy is UAE’s clever little gifting solution that allows you to subscribe for a 1,3 or 6-month subscription starting as low as AED 127.
As a Box Therapy subscriber, you get a box of goodies delivered right to your door. Who said you need a special occasion to treat yourself (or someone very special)?
I got my first box this month, and when it got to my desk halfway through a mundane workday staring at spreadsheets, I morphed into an excited little girl all over again and couldn’t wait to delve into my box of surprises.
Every month, the items are changed around, but what remains constant is that each monthly box covers 8 categories:
- Cosmetics & Perfumes
- Nutrition & Cooking
- Home Decor
- Hair, Skin & Nail Care
Here’s a look at Box Therapy’s November 2015 edition:
The little pamphlet that comes in the box explains the theme of the month. This month, it goes under the title of ‘Simplify the Season’.
Simplify the Season: Don’t get caught in the whirlwind madness of the season. Take it slow, and make it a time for enjoying with loved ones.
Here is what I found in my November box:
- Fashion: A Santa hat to bring in the festivities!
- Cosmetics & Perfumes: A glittery eye-shadow by Impala that can be used in a multiple of ways on the face to add festive shine. I also got a matching Impala lipstick!
- Fitness/Electronics: A funky set of earphones called Smokin Buds by Skull Candy. After all, good music what keeps you going in the gym!
- Nutrition & Cooking: Cranberry & Chocolate Cookies by Baker & Spice. In my household we love any thing chocolate, and the addition of cranberries just rings Christmas to me!
- Experiences: When talking about experiences, nothing beats a great holiday. The November box includes an AED 100 voucher from Travel Start (the budget online flight booking site).
- Experiences: ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho is a thought-provoking read that I have come back to a number of times. How apt it should be included in the November box.
- Experiences: A pack of UNO cards! I am addicted to this game, and having a round with a pack of close friends seems to be the perfect holiday treat to me.
The subscription for a Box Therapy box starts at AED 127, and you are getting more for your money with the kind of gifts included.
Box Therapy is the only way you can give yourself a surprise. Yes, you know a box is coming, but the thrill of finding out what is inside the box each month is worth the spend!
For more details on Box Therapy, visit their website. Here’s looking forward to the December box!