These awards are more about sharing the love, and getting to know your fellow bloggers, and I am more than happy to oblige.
Here’s the rules for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Thank-you Bez for nominating The Tezzy Files for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’! I am truly flattered. Bez’s blog, The Endeavors of Everyday Life, is a fun journal on her life as a university student in Germany. Bez is also an epic reader, and has lists some interesting reading suggestions I plan to dig in to sometime soon. Do check her out!
And without much ado, here are 7 weird and wonderful facts about Tezzy that might be of interest to you:
- I love bright colors! You’ll hardly find any blacks in my wardrobe.
- Bad grammar makes me cringe…
- …as does bad breath. My sharp sense of smell can be an absolute curse!
- I’m addicted to spicy food, the hotter the better. Bhoot jolokia anyone?
- I am addicted to sour things. I can eat lemons raw, like you’d eat an orange!
- I’m left-handed. I hold my pen funny, and my cutlery the other way round.
- I can speak 4 languages, but can only read and write English.
There are so many fantastic blogs out there, and it is an impossible task narrowing down to a mere 10. If I’ve missed you out, know that I still think you’re awesome and that there will always be a next time. For now, I’d like to nominate:
- Ginger & Cream
- Eat Play Love
- The Fashion Marionnette
- Serin’s Sphere
- The TJ Blog
- What to have for Dinner Tonight
- The Lu Life
- Simply Sweetly Veggie
Gotta love these blogging awards and sharing all that love, whoop!