When it comes to fashion, I’m anything but mainstream. I’ve always been drawn to the bizarre, the bohemian, and oftentimes the overly loud and colorful.
Earlier this month I was at Pull & Bear, and spotted this black sweat-shirt. Nothing bizarre in that you’d say… till you see the sleeves! The sleeves on this bad-boy are coated in faux fur and makes the wearer resemble an exotic bird of sorts. Ofcourse I had to have it!
The Pull and Bear sweatshirt with faux fur retails for AED 200, or you can buy it online by clicking here.
I posted this selfie on Instagram, and many of you wanted a more detailed breakdown on the makeup I used. Read on for details…
- Shiseido Syncro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation: Click here for my complete review on this product.
- Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette: Brand new to Sephora Middle East this season, this 3-in-1 palette compactly covers the entire face with eye-shadows, brow and contouring products. It smells amazing, and the clay-like texture warrants for long-lasting wear. I used the shades Desert and lightened it with Terracotta to contour the hollows of my cheeks. The product is highly pigmented, and really adds dramatic depth. Buy it online from Sephora Middle East by clicking here.
- Becca Apres Ski Glow Palette: Yet another newbie at Sephora Middle East, this coveted highlighter palette features 6 gorgeous shades ranging from bronze to blush and shimmery pearl. The possibilities are endless! I went for a bronze-gold here, and used a combination of Bronzed Bondi and Blushed Copper.
- Lime Crime Venus 2 Eye-Shadow Palette: I used the shade Pigeon on my lids, and Marsh on the crease. Click here for more details on this eye-shadow palette.
- Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Eyeliner Pen: With its pen-like precision and super pigmented color, this liquid eyeliner makes the winged look a piece of cake! Available on Sephora.ae Click here for details.
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous. Click here for my complete review on this shade.