I recently got introduced to Naturalmente, an organic beauty brand originating from Italy. Being a huge fan of organic beauty products, I was super excited to try out the range. One of my favorites so far is the Naturalmente Green Tea Lip Cream that falls under their ‘Breathe Skin Therapy’ range.
“Anti-aging lip contour cream. Lip contour cream with a light texture that is easily absorbed with a gentle massage. It nourishes and moiturizes to give the lip contour new fullness. The extracts of Red Vine and Green Tea perform powerful antioxidant action capable of warding off premature aging of the lip area, reducing existing wrinkles and preventing the formation of new ones.” – Naturalmente brochure.
- Red Vine: Provides the lips with antioxidants, and fends away free radicals.
- Green Tea: Proven to have anti-aging properties, and soothes and revitalizes the lips.
Tezzy’s Experience with the Naturalmente Green Tea Lip Cream
I was given a sampler bag of beauty products from the Naturalmente range, and this was the very first thing I started using given my tendency of getting very dry, flaky lips.
Given I have an obsession for matt lipsticks, this lip cream has proven to be a God-send. Matt lipsticks can be particularly unforgiving over dry, uneven lips, and I have now formed a routine of slathering on this lip cream before my lippy.
A little goes a long way, and you only need a wee blob at a time. The cream itself is light and very hydrating, and you can get the characteristic whiff of fresh green tea as soon as the lid is opened.
Unlike regular lip balms, this lip cream soaks into the lips without any glossy residue and does not alter the wearability of my matt lipsticks.
I have used this lip cream under lipsticks, and even on its own whenever I feel the need to hydrate my lips. It is also reassuring to know that this product is loaded with natural organic ingredients, and contains nothing synthetic at all.
The 15 ml tub is cute and compact, and easy to carry around in my handbag. I have been using this cream for over a week now, and can vouch for the product’s lip moisturizing capabilities. It really does keep the lips soft and supple, and makes for a great lipstick base. As for its long-term anti-aging claims, I will have to wait and see a little longer.
- Has a very light, refreshing texture.
- Easily absorbed into the lips, so minimal waiting time for applying lipstick.
- Great for matt lipstick wearers.
- Made of organic ingredients.
- Does not contain any parabans or synthetic ingredients.
- Red Vine and Green Tea make this lip cream an anti-aging savior.
- The tub is small and compact enough to be carried around in the bag.
- The only negative I can think of about this product is that it comes in a tub as opposed to a tube. Dipping fingers into the product at every use (especially given it is an organic-based product) might hinder the shelf-life of this cream.
Product Pricing & Availability
The Naturalmente Green Tea Lip Cream retails for AED 157.50 for a 15ml tub, and can be bought online from the Adonica Kube website. Click here for details.