Yet another beauty savior, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is the perfect wake-up call for tired, fatigued skin. I’ve been using this product for over a week now, and loving this new addition to my morning routine.
“Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day.” – Kiehl’s website.
- Ginger Root Essential Oil: Provides the skin with antioxidant protection against damage causing free radicals and other environmental aggressors.
- Tamanu Oil: Replenishes and soothes the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Improves the skin’s texture and provide it with deep hydration.
“Kiehl’s chemists chose an ideal composition for this daytime formula,” noted Dr. Adam Geyer, Kiehl’s Consulting Dermatologist. “These specific botanical and essential oils not only create a protective layer that diminishes the penetration environmental aggressors known to weaken the skin, but they also serve as a reservoir of benefits that continuously provide daytime hydration and boost the skin’s ability to defend itself against aggressors throughout the day.”
My Experience with the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
I was sent this wee pale-golden bottle for reviewing. I always get super excited receiving products from Kiehl’s. Established in 1851 based on old-school apothecary practices, the Kiehl’s brand has grown from strength to strength and continues to surpass its competitors with new-age advances for beauty.
The Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is no exception. I love the fact that it is made of 100% natural ingredients, and is paraben-free. The gorgeous golden hue of the product makes it all the more appealing, and looks so apt for starting off the day. A ray of sunshine in my morning routine!
The bottle comes with a dropper mechanism that makes is super easy to use, and minimizes the chances of product wastage. You only need 2 to 3 drops per application, and this also means that a 30 ml bottle will last you a long time!
When I first used the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, I was a little skeptical about needing yet another product. I am already using a toner, I top it up with a serum, and then there’s the moisturizer/sunscreen. This product is supposed to be used between the serum-moisturizer step.
The Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate has the gel-like, slightly oily texture of a serum, and absorbs quite quickly into the skin. It has a deliciously refreshing scent of ginger and citrus, which does wonders at waking up out-of-bed skin.
Given the product is oil-based, I was quite concerned my face would be a greasy mess by the middle of the day, and that my make-up would be sliding all over the place. However, the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate really is a light, fast-absorbing oil and does not add any additional shine.
I’ve been using the product for over a week now, and overall it has kept my skin very comfortably hydrated all day long. With this new-found hydration that my skin is lapping up, the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate has given me an overall smoother, more radiant complexion that, ironically enough, has made makeup application all the more easier and longer-lasting!
- Made of 100% natural ingredients, and paraben-free.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin. Hydrates and refreshes.
- Does not leave an oily shine.
- Can be used by all skin-types, including oily skin.
- The dropper bottle makes this product super easy to apply.
- Just a few drops is needed per application, therefore one bottle will last you a long, long time!
The Not So Good
- At AED 217 for a 30 ml bottle, the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate can seem quite pricey! However, you only need 2 to 3 drops per application, so a bottle of this lovely, skin-enhancing product will last you a long, long time!
Pricing & Availability
A 30 ml bottle of Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate retails for AED 217, and is exclusively available at all Kiehl’s stores across the UAE.