I love boho. There’s something magical about the play of colors and ethnic prints, and how it all effortlessly comes together with the suave simplicity of a Western silhouette.
When I saw this Stella Jean dress on the Moda Operandi site, I couldn’t resist putting it together with Steve Madden’s knee-high gladiator sandals, and recreate a look of my own.
Tezzy turns stylist? Just having fun putting together the latest fashion pieces from my ‘I Want It Now’ list!
Would you wear this look?
- Stella Jean Cotton Printed Long Sleeved Elgin Dress – Moda Operandi
- Bucket Hat by H&M
- Tassled Cotton Scarf – Zara
- Rayban Aviators – Rayban
- Dream Catcher Necklace – Amazon.com
- Gladiator Sandals – Steve Madden
- Free Spirit bag in Cognac by ELF