Chili’s, the iconic Tex-Mex restaurant chain, needs no introduction. I don’t know of many people who haven’t dined at Chili’s, and perhaps you’ve visited their newest branch at Yas Mall since my last post here?
I am such a huge fan of the Chili’s Chocolate Molten Cake, you can bribe me with a plate of this any time! I haven’t got the recipe for this (yet!) but why not give their equally delicious Quesadilla Explosion recipe a go?
6 oz salad mix
2½ cups of tortilla strips
½ cup of salad garnish
¼ teaspoon of mixed spices
600- 800 grams of chicken slices ½ cup of diced tomatoes
¼ cup of grated cheese ½ teaspoon of Cilantro 4 pieces quesadilla pieces
½ oz of the sauce of your choice
- Cut the chicken strips into ¼ inch strips .
- Dice the salad ingredients evenly to prepare for the mix
- Toss the salad mix, tortilla strips, the salad garnish and the mixed spices together gently until the dressing evenly covers the ingredients.
For additional oomph, serve with a generous sprinkling of Pico De Gallo.
Recipe for Pico de Gallo:
- Prepare ingredients – tomato, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Cut all ingredients until diced.
- Mix together with lime juice and salt.