Neal’s Yard Remedies, the multiple award-winning British skincare brand, has always stayed true to their holistic stance for beauty. The brand was created in London’s Covent Gardens, and base their luxury organic beauty range on age-old apothecary practices.
I love the fact that all their products comprise mainly of organic, naturally derived ingredients. Being free of chemical nasties including paraben, Neal’s Yard Remedies products, in their signature deep-blue glass packaging, take up most of my bathroom shelf-space and I really cannot get enough of this brand!
I have normal to dry skin, and given the cooler months are fast approaching, I headed to Neal’s Yard Remedies looking for some extra hydration for parched winter skin. The lovely lady at the counter suggested I tried the Neal’s Yard Remedies Orange Flower Nourishing Night Cream.
“A rich blend of wild rosehip, pomegranate and seabuckthorn oil with nourishing orange flower to intensely soften and smooth the skin.” – Neal’s Yard Remedies website.
- Neroli and Orange Flower Essential Oils: for their skin regenerative properties.
- Gotu Kola and Pomegranate Extracts: to stimulate collagen production.
- Wild Rosehip Oil: to nourish and hydrate the skin.
My Experience with the Neal’s Yard Remedies Orange Flower Nourishing Night Cream
I’ve been using this gorgeous night-cream for over 2 weeks now, and its beautifully aromatic citrus scent makes it the perfect pre-bedtime treat. The scent of orange is refreshingly uplifting and helps the mind settle into a more relaxed mode before bed.
The cream itself is luxuriously thick and creamy. You can feel the deep moisturizing effect upon application, but what I really love about this product is the fact that the cream absorbs in beautifully without a hint of greasiness.
I’ve used countless numbers of products created for dry skin, and most of them have left my combination skin looking like a shiny Christmas bulb. Such products also play havoc on my not-so-dry T-zone. However, the Neal’s Yard Remedies Orange Flower Nourishing Night Cream does none of that. Instead, I feel it has helped to balance out my complexion and I wake up with softer, more supple skin every morning.
Will I get another tub? Definitely! I would recommend this cream to anyone with normal to dry skin. It really is a bedtime treat, and does wonders at hydrating parched skin.
- Loaded with hydrating, skin-loving organic ingredients.
- 57% of the ingredients are certified organic. This is a vegan product.
- Works wonders at hydrating the skin without greasiness.
- Smells absolutely divine!
- Suitable for sensitive skin-types.
The Not So Good
- As with most Neal’s Yard Remedies products, this cream is expensive! Given the amount of high-quality ingredients that go into the making of their products, their range falls under the luxury organic skincare tag.
Pricing & Availability
Neal’s Yard Remedies’ Orange Flower Nourishing Night Cream is available at all Neal’s Yard Remedies stores across the UAE, and a 50 gram tub retails for AED 210.