Katherine Lorente is from the Philippines. Her bubbly persona masks her age, and makes her perfect for her daytime role as a receptionist for the Q-Gourmet head office based in Sharjah.
In Katherine I found yet another master chef! Katherine has an innate love for cooking, and has her very own culinary business back home in the Philippines.
Katherine is a queen in her own kitchen, and loves to try out many cuisines. Her stint as receptionist at Q-Gourmet has been a treat for this culinary goddess as she has picked up many tips and tricks on Italian cooking. However, her first love will always be authentic Filipino food.
My specialty cuisine is Chicken Adobo and My favorite Philippine Dish is Beef Kare Kare or Beef in Peanut Sauce served with shrimp paste.“Cooking by heart full of love” is what makes the dish taste so delicious.
- Cook noodles according to package direction.
- Cook the palabok sauce.
- Sauté garlic, onion and the rest of ingredients (chicken first followed by other ingredients).
- Add 4 tablespoons of fish sauce to taste.
- Once cooked, set aside half the mixture for garnish.
- Add noodles and mix well.
- Add the sauce, leaving a little amount for topping.
- Top the noodles with the seafood mixture and garnish with onion leeks, boiled eggs and toasted garlic.