It’s been yet another hectic week, and I am sooo… looking forward to the weekend! I want to stay in, slap on a face mask (probably play with the putty-like Lush Jelly Masks you might have seen on my Instagram feed), oil my hair (do read up on my hair oiling challenge) and Binge Race on Netflix!
What is Binge Racing (or ‘Binge Watching’ you ask? Yes, its a real thing! It refers to the ability (or rather, addiction) to speed though an entire show season within 24 hours of its release.
According to Netflix statistics, 8.4 million of the world population are Binge Racers!
This Friday, I will be Binge Racing through Stranger Things Season 2 (click here for more info), and have a long list of other shows on Netflix.
Top 10 Most Binge Raced Shows in the UAE (all available on Netflix):
- Marvel’s The Defenders
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
- Friends from College
- Santa Clarita Diet
- The Ranch
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- White Gold
- Chewing Gum
Tips on How to Binge Race Like a Pro:
- Plan Ahead: Get amped up by watching previous episodes, get plenty of sleep the night before, invite friends and family to join the race.
- Stay Active: Do exercises within sessions to keep the blood flowing.
- Food & Nutrition: Stay well hydrated, snack smartly, go easy on the sugar, take micro breaks.
Why I LOVE Netflix
- No WIFI, No Problem: One your show is downloaded, you can watch on the go from any device.
- Customize Your Subs: On Netflix, you can customize the subtitles’ color, font, background and shadow!
- Burn Time, Not Data: Control how much data you use via the Netflix mobile app.
For more information on Netflix and how to subscribe, visit their website by clicking here.