It has all the makings of sci-fi fantasy. Walk into the chamber, and come out a rejuvenated, younger you! Back in the day they got the beauty world addicted to the concept of tanning beds. Fastforward to today, and the Dr. Müller brand continues to lead the race by introducing the industry to the concept of Beauty Light Therapy.
The Dr. Müller Beauty Light Therapy chamber premiered at the Beauty World Middle East show this May under the Medica Group banner (Beauty World Middle East is an annual fare that is held in the Dubai Trade Center and showcases the latest and greatest in the beauty industry). What is all the hype about?
The Dr. Müller Beauty Light Therapy involves walking into an enclosed chamber where the skin is bathed in three key forms of light. The Beauty Light Therapy is UV free.
“A session in the new Dr. Müller Beauty Light Therapy device provides a unique combination of three beneficial light sources for rejuvenating, smoothing and detoxifying your skin. This scientifically proven therapy ensures to give you a healthier and younger looking appearance. Plus it will make you feel energized.Experience a unique way of improving your health, skin and beauty.”
- Skin Whitening
- Skin Smoothing
The 3 Forms of Light:
- Collagen Light (633 nm): As we age, we produce less collagen which results in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to thin and dry skin. Collagenic light penetrates deep into the dermis layer,stimulating cells that produce the collagen protein. New collagen moves to the surface of the skin,reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The increase in collagen production smoothens the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bright Skin Light (532 nm): An excess amount of melanin, the pigment that determines hair and skin color, causes a tanned skin and age- and sun spot to appear. Melanin absorbs the Bright Skin Light where existing melanin heats up quickly and the production of new melanin is stopped. The light breaks down particles of melanin into smaller parts, leaving the hyper pigmentation spots looking speckled. These small melanin particles are recognized by the body as waste. They rise to the skin’s surface and flake away as part of the skin’s natural was process. Remaining particles flake away from the skin’s surface, leaving the skin smooth, clear and lighter toned.
- Blue Skin Light (415 nm): Dead skin cells and an excess amount of sebum cause pores to become blocked. Bacteria build up and causes blemishes and infected skin. Blue Skin Light heats up the skin and kills the bacteria causing the infection. The remaining bacteria are released from the pore. Swelling is reduced and the infection removed. The pore is unblocked. Skin is clearer and smoother.
The combination of these three types of light ensures to give you a healthier, younger and more equalized looking appearance while you feel more energized and recharged. Every living being needs light.
Beauty Light Therapy Facts:
• Safe and effective for all skin types, for both genders and for all ages.
• No ultraviolet light involved – UV-Free.
• Harmless during and after the sessions.
• No side effects during and/or after a session.
• Fast, treats the entire body in only 12 minutes.
• No after-care is needed after a session.
• Affordable and cost-effective.
• Reliable and long effective lamp life.
How Many Sessions Do I Need?
To start off, users are recommended two to three sessions of 12 minutes per week, and for 10 to 12 consecutive weeks.
The Dr. Müller Beauty Light Therapy chamber has been introduced to the UAE market by the Medica Group, a highly enterprising supplier of innovative beauty solutions for professional use (read all about them on their website: www.medicagroup.com ). The chambers will soon be available in reputed salons and spas across the UAE. Ask your branch to keep you posted!