I recently got introduced to Gosh Cosmetics, and got to take away a few of their gorgeous, very reasonably priced products to try out for myself. Come to think of it, most of the goodies I got are ‘all about the base’ 🙂 I seem to be in dire need to up my base-makeup ammunition, and am absolutely loving these three Gosh products:
I will do an in-depth product review of the three in later posts. Today, I just want to rave about how wonderful this trio has been at upping my makeup skills.
Good makeup starts with a good base. Ofcourse that starts with great, well cared for skin, and then we have primers, BB creams and foundations to iron out the flaws.
I for one prefer a lighter coverage for everyday wear, and stay clear of foundations. I have used BB creams in the past, but never a makeup primer.
The Gosh Primer Plus+ Illuminating Skin Perfector smoothens out the skin, and has a very subtle sheen that adds a very believable glow to the complexion.
The Gosh Prime ‘n Set mattifying powder helps to set the primer in place, and eliminates shine. Perfect for the warmer days that are soon upon us! I used this powder after the primer, and again after the BB Cream for additional finish.
I absolutely love the multi-tasking Gosh BB Cream. It is tinted to work as a lightweight foundation, has a built-in SPF of 15, and is enriched with skin-loving ingredients such as Sea Buckthorn Oil and Vitamin E to keep the skin moisturized and supple all day long.
For my look below, I also used a fourth Gosh product, the Gosh Lip Liner in Antique Rose. This dusky pink shade is absolutely stunning, and can be worn day and night. The colour is very matt which I love, and it stays put for hours even after lick-worthy meals.
For the look above, here is a roundup of all the products that went #OnMyFace :
- Gosh Primer Plus+ Illuminating Skin Perfector.
- Gosh Prime ‘n Set.
- Gosh BB Cream.
- Benefit Real Cheeky Party (a collector’s edition tin of Benefit’s best loved blushes). I used Hoola on the cheekbones, and Coralista to highlight.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Kit.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye-shadow palette: I used White Chocolate on the browline, Milk Chocolate on the lids, and finished off with Triple Fudge for the crease.
- No7 Lash Impact Mascara.
- Lakme Eyeconic kajal pencil in black on lower eyelid.
- Gosh Lip Liner in Antique Rose.