As one of the region’s premium beauty and grooming service providers to over 600,000 customers in 5 countries, NStyle Beauty Lounge needs no introduction. The latest addition to their ammunition of beauty tools is their cutting-edge Hydra Facial MD treatments.
The Hydra Facial MD range has been an international success, and has a celebrity following including Paris Hilton herself. I got invited to try out their 30 minute Booster HydraFacial MD Treatment, and two days on, I am still enjoying the #facialafterglow effects 🙂
I went to the NStyle Beauty Lounge branch in Dubai Mall.
There seems to be a misconception that NStyle Beauty Lounge only caters to manicures and pedis. The front facade of the store is rather deceptive. Bright, colourful and inviting, you can’t be blamed for thinking they have a small space just specializing on nails. However, upon entering, the salon is impressively wide, clean and spacious.
A separate little door leads to the very zen, dimly lit interiors for NStyle’s spa and facial treatments. Sadly I didn’t get a click of my treatment room interiors, I was far too engrossed with getting relaxed.
By my treatment bed is a computer screen showcasing the Hydra Facial MD. I suspect the screen runs a step-by-step manual for the therapist, while I lay flat with my eyes closed under the stark, bright magnifying light.
I imagine my complexion would be rather interesting to see under this unflattering white, ‘show-all’ light. The facial therapist can get a good look at the skin surface, its crevices, the unsightly pores and blackheads. Her job is to vacuum out the environmental damage, buffer up the surface, and give the skin a thoroughly good scrub and boost of hydration.
The HydraFacial MD® Treatment Promise
The HydraFacial MD® Treatment has been designed for all skin types. Apart from improving overall skin health, it promises to help with the following:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
How the HydraFacial MD® Works
- The HydraFacial MD® system using cutting edge technology with the use of a unique Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system.
- The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to the Vortex-Fusion® serum’s superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively help mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines & wrinkles, and plump & firm skin for long-term results you can see and feel instantly.
Tezzy’s Experience with the HydraFacial MD® Treatment
I tried out the Booster HydraFacial MD Treatment. This is a 30 minute facial treatment, and starts off with a session of deep cleansing microdermabrasion. Under the stark white light, with my eyes blissfully shut closed, the facial therapist got to work cleansing my face and giving it a gentle yet thorough exfoliation.
Using the Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system, she pumps up my skin with products rich in antioxidants and deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid.
The process is thorough, quick and painless. The 30 minutes were up well before I would have liked it to. I was getting rather comfy on that facial bed!
The facial therapist held up a mirror for me to see the end result. My face looked visibly clearer, and flushed with all that deep cleansing. Interestingly, my normal-to-dry skin did not seem tight and calling out for moisturizer after the treatment. It felt rejuvenated from within.
I happened to visit the L’Occitane store right around the corner from NStyle after the treatment. The lady at the store insisted on checking my skin’s hydration level in order to best suggest a face cream. She was amazed to find my reading to be 70. Apparently this is the highest she’s ever seen, as the best is usually around a 65 mark. I in turn, educated her about NStyle’s HydraFacial MD Treatment 🙂
Even my husband noticed the difference when I got home, and a few others have commented on my new-found glow.
A clearer, smoother complexion does away with the need for much makeup, and whatever I have been using in the last few days just glides on that much easier.
Amazing how effective a short 30 minute session can do! NStyle also offers the HydraFacial MD Treatment in 60 minutes and 90 minutes packages. These have more treatments built in, including a face and neck mask, and the use of LED light therapy. I’ll be trying out a longer session on my revisit for sure!
Benefits of the HydraFacial MD® Treatment
- The treatment really gives the skin a thorough clean! Definitely beats a regular home scrub and getting at the inner grime we cannot reach or even see.
- The treatment uses high-quality products that boost internal skin health.
- The skin not only looks rejuvenated, but is hydrated from within.
- Expect far more compliments than usual!
- Makes makeup application is a breeze.
- You get the confidence to #selfie with #nofilter 🙂
Pricing & Availability
I did the HydraFacial MD Treatment at the NStyle Beauty Lounge in Dubai Mall. It is also available in the other branches of NStyle Beauty Lounge.
The 30 minute treatment session costs AED 650, and has currently been reduced to AED 350.
Call 800 678953 for more details on bookings.